Friday, October 23, 2015

Die Letze Woche (The Last Week)

Hallo,

I leave next Tuesday at 3:30 AM, so I probably won't be able to check my email again till I'm in Germany. I'm pretty sure all I need you guys to send me is Zeke. Tell Savannah happy birthday for me, I can't believe she's already 2! (She's actually 6.) Give those other rascals a nice spanking for me. Tehee. Your German isn't too different from mine Joey, what you said is understandable but some of it is grammatically wrong. Quite the fun language.

It's hard to believe that I'll actually be leaving the MTC. It kind of felt like I'd be here forever (which wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing). It's crazy how after the first couple weeks time just started to fly. Due to receiving a pretty stylin haircut today, I don't have as much time for emails this week, so I'll end with this:

There's no aspect of life that can't be improved by the Atonement of Jesus Christ. There is never a time that we don't need His sacrifice and there's never a time that we can't improve. There's never a time we don't need to pray or read from the Scriptures. It doesn't matter how good, how bad or how average your life is. It doesn't matter if you're struggling with something major or something seemingly unimportant. If there is anything that brings shame, unhappiness, envy, hurt or anger into you're life, you can do something about it. Humble yourself, be willing to change, ask for forgiveness and everything can be made right. There is nothing you (or anyone around you) can do to change Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ's love for you. So (and I'm talking to myself more than anyone else), get over yourself and allow your will to become aligned with the Lord's.

I'll get off my soap box now. Ich liebe Sie!

Elder Larsen

No comments:

Post a Comment