Monday, April 10, 2017

Without Purse or Scrip



Hehehe, so an interesting development of this week...my wallet got stolen. You'd think I would have learned after the one Elder got his bag stolen, but apparently not. Fortunately nothing got taken that isn't replaceable, and as a bonus I get to feel like the missionaries back in the olden days who went off with little money and few possessions. We were off to a zone conference and for whatever reason the tram was particularly packed full of people, and without me feeling or noticing anything someone was able to snag that baby right out of my pocket. I was able to hold on to the hope that I had maybe just left it at home until that night when we got back and it was nowhere to be found. Que pena. Schade. But the nice thing about being a missionary is that I don't have a ton of monthly expenses, just food and transportation, which the other missionaries should be able to help me with till I get a new card for mission funds.

I was able to deactivate the cards, but I don't know any of my login info for the bank, so if yall have a way of accessing that somehow and/or sending me the info asap that would be awesome. Hopefully there's still something left in my account.

Anywho, getting haircuts today took a bit longer than expected, so I don't got much tiempo. Gracias por el espanol Jose, comprende casi todas las cosas que me escribiste; you'll have to excuse the lack of the accents, in Deutschland brauchen wir so etwas nicht. Have a great week!

Elder Larsen

No comments:

Post a Comment