Monday, October 24, 2016

Fahrvergnügend

Yeesh Mom, with all the hype I was expecting you to look ridiculous with your new haircut. Maybe I'd just need to see it at a different perspective, but it looks fairly normal. Yeah, Peter and Beate are pretty adorable. I don't think I've yet to see this Elder O'Bryant, but I'll keep my eyes out. The Vogels had been there before I left, Michael's a pretty stinkin cool guy. Lisa you keep terrifying me with pictures of nephews and nieces...Marty looks like a real person! It's too crazy. Hmm, well if Wouard isn't a flattering name I sure don't know what is. Wow Andy, I'm surprised you all came back alive after having run into the Smokestack wizard. I'd keep my eye out. Don't forget: "but we all knew, they were all...switched up!" Well Heidi,  surely that would be rude of Andy to help you during the dirty devil and steal away the opportunity to be helped by your own husband. Jose, if you meet anyone with the last name Earl in the distant land of Orem, know they may be related to my companion. Well Dad, I'm sad I wasn't there to run into the random old wizard of the dirty devil. Sounds like Debby's birthday was quite the party, nothing beats square dancing with your sisters.

Well, things are gonna have to be kept a bit short this week, we still need to go shopping and get haircuts before the afternoon is through. Since her baptism last week, Beate has continued to make good progress. She has a building excitement for the gospel and she seems to have developed a special love for praying, which when we first met she was very uncomfortable with.

Things with Frau Putschli haven't been going quite so smoothly, we had two appointments fall out (do appointments fall out or is that a German thing?) and she lost her phone, so it's been hard getting in contact with her. We don't think she's ready to be baptized this Saturday, but it's obviously not very ideal to have to push a baptismal date back. But things should work out fine.

Aside from that, today we got the new "Area Book App," which means for the next while we'll be transferring all the information we have about Werdau into the new app, which should be pretty awesome once all the information has been carried over. Good ol' technology, keeping us on our toes.

Anywho, life is pretty great :). Things continue to go well and every day the Lord blesses us with little miracles. Love you guys and hope you have a great week!

Elder Larsen

No comments:

Post a Comment