Monday, March 27, 2017

Good Week



Yeah Mom, since we're the only missionaries in Tiergarten we just talk to everyone. Since there used to be a set of elders here that only focused on Spanish people there's a lot of potential in that department and it's obviously a bonus if we run into Spanish speaking people, but we talk to everyone. Right now of our 5 investigators right now, one is German, one is Latino, one is Chinese, one is Irish and one is Arabic. That would be pretty creepy Andy, dating a girl in my grade. But hey, I'm sure there are plenty of marriage hungry womanjis in that age group. I'm definitely looking forward to your dating stories, I'm pretty sure the last gem you've given me was that encounter with a certain returned missionary who knocked on your door. Fortunately Joey I've been lucky enough to not get pickpocketed. I've been somewhat wary in the last few days after last week's experience. I have however managed to lose a pair of gloves and a hat in public transportation back when I was in Berlin at the start of my mission. Nice to see that Marty's artistic skills are already better than mine.

I don't have a lot of time and am kind of lacking the desire to write much, but it was a good week :). Things are going well and we've got a pretty good amount of potential to work with. Good to hear from yall, keep being awesome.

Elder 'Teo Larsen

No comments:

Post a Comment